Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fun Times at Momo and Dado's House

Hello again! Well, this afternoon Jamie and I did our Sunday ritual of going over to my parents house for lunch. Lee worked last night so needless to say he was at home sleeping. We ate lunch and then Jamie went swimming in the baby pool they have. He had THE BEST time! He laughed so much. Hearing him laugh just warms my heart so much-I could never get tired of hearing it. No matter what kind of day I had or am having, hearing that makes my day brighter. He also went "poo poo" in the potty over there-WOO HOO:) We still have a long way to go with the potty training but at least I feel like we are beginning to make progress.
Well, that's it. I have to get ready for bed~another work week begins tomorrow:)

More to come......

Love,
Dana

1 comment:

Oh Happy Day said...

Yay Jamie Boy!!!! Good Job on the Potty!
So glad you are posting again my friend...keep it up!
love you! :)