Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BEEN A LONG TIME

Hello all! It has been a long time! I have so much to discuss! I know that I have said this before but I am HONESTLY going to do a better job of keeping everyone updated of what is going on in our lives. Jamie boy is now 3 and a half-where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday we were bringing him home for Vanderbilt. Lee is busy with work, being a wonderful husband and father. I am busy with my job and being a wife and mom. There are not enough hours in the day to get everything done that I need to!
The main thing I am so frustrated with is FAKE PEOPLE! Why in the world do people act that way? I mean I was brought to treat people the way that I would want them to treat me. I just don't understand. I know what my mom would say about it-she would just say to pray for them. I don't know about you but I find it very hard to do that! Feel free to comment. Well, that is it for now......got to be going to bed. Will post more-I PROMISE!!!!!

Love,
Dana

No comments: